Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of +
* Is when cold air is running into warm air and it's lifting it up.
* The weather brings frequent showers,snow storms,thunder storms.Doesn't last long because
cold air moves fast,temperature is cold.
* The clouds that is created from this
is Cumulus and Cumulonimbus.
* Warm air is pushing out and
into the cold.
* The weather is light,moderate
and continuous showers.
* The clouds that this front
creates is Stratus and Nimbos-
* Is when warm and cold air
masses don't have enough
force to move another.
* The weather it can bring is
rain,fog and snow (if cold -
* The clouds it creates is
Cumulus and Cumulonim-
* Where a warm front gets caught in between two cold fronts.
* The weather that this could bring is snow storms depending on the temperature.
* The clouds that this front could form is Cumulus or Cumulonimbus
Made by :
High pressure is the cloud(full of
water)it drops in the cold air and
Low pressure is the warm air mass.
Dew point and cloud formation relates by helping form the cloud and giving the cloud it's shape and form.