Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cam and Follower
Transcript of Cam and Follower
By: Sara G, Arissa L, Serenidy M, Salma R
WMS PLTW Period 3
A cam and follower is used in anything from pumps to cars. They are also used in toys and machines.
Types of cam and followers
-Curved shoe follower.
What is it and what it does
One Cycle: One rotation/revolution of the cam.
Dwell: When the cam rotates but the follower does not rise nor fall.
The rise: The part of the cam that causes the follower to rise.
Our cam and follower
Example of a CAM in a Toy
Real Life Example