Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of JOHN FLYNN
"If you start something worthwhile - nothing can stop it.¨
John Flynn created the Flying doctor service to help those in need in the inland of Australia. He is referred to as "Flynn of the inland" as he lived most of his life in the outback and dedicated his life to helping those who lived in rural Australia. Flynn, was twice Moderator General of the Presbyterian Church. In May 1950, Flynn attended what was to be his last Flying Doctor Council meeting; sadly he died of cancer in May the following year. Flynn was cremated and his ashes placed at rest under the Flynn Memorial, just west of Alice Springs at Mount Gillen - the very centre of the vast territory to which he brought communication, medical comfort and pastoral care.
John Flynn One of the first planes to proceed in a Flying doctor service. This 7 minute provides viewers with a detailed summary of the life of John Flynn.