Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Heart of Texas Writing Project
Transcript of Heart of Texas Writing Project
We provide inservice professional development to schools and districts; host day-long workshops for teachers throughout the school year; hold an intensive, invitational summer institute in the teaching of writing; sponsor summer writing camp experiences for children and teens; and support a community of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals in literacy education. NWP HTWP local and national
National Writing Project
sites and networks staff trainings online resources online learning communities study and inquiry groups workshops incorporating technology strategies for ELLs Special Focus Networks $$Grant opportunities$$ retreats for reflection and disemmination training in research supported strategies online resources for students of diverse linguistic backgrounds THE RESEARCH http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/doc/results.csp