Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cluster 12 lesson
Transcript of Cluster 12 lesson
able to practice Movement Management Keeping lessons and the group moving at an appropriate (and flexible) pace, with smooth transitions and variety. With By overlapping you are able to supervise several activities at once Group Focus you are able to keep as many students as possible involved in activities Discipline and Bullying Stop Problems Quickly
1) Make eye contact
2) Verbal Hints
3) Remind Students of procedures
4) Ask students to state procedures
5) Ask clearly, in an unhostile way, to stop
6) Offer a choice Never use low achievement status
(move to lower reading group, give lower
grade, give excess homework)
as punishment. These actions only
alienate a student.
-33% of 6th through 8th graders had been
involved in moderate or frequent bullying
Don't Underestimate Bullying Caution -Bullying involves repeated attempts to harm a victim and animbalance of power between the bully and the victim. -Building a strong sense of community develops empathetic students and helpsthem learn the characteristics of community vision, interpersonal skills, and human diversity.