Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of General curriculum
What are some strategies?
Forms of data collection
Tallies/behavior frequency counts
Types of adaptations
Amount of stimulation
What does a child's IEP say?
How much progress is the child making?
What are the child's ultimate goals?
What would a next step be?
Let's try data collection and adaptations
Where do you start?
Use your resources:
Professional journals like Teaching Exceptional Children
Be careful with the internet as a resource. NCLB want Evidence-based practices.
Giving positive feedback
Choose a form that will be least time consuming and give you the right information
Adjustment to instruction: