Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Epistolary Novel and Narrators in Frankenstein
Transcript of Epistolary Novel and Narrators in Frankenstein
"Frankenstein Narrator: ." Shmoop: Homework Help, Teacher Resources, Test Prep. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Apr. 2013. <http://www.shmoop.com/frankenstein/narrator-point-of-view.html>.
"Popular Epistolary Books." Share Book Recommendations With Your Friends, Join Book Clubs, Answer Trivia. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Apr. 2013. <http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/epistolary>.
fritzalicious. "SparkNotes: Frankenstein: Key Facts." SparkNotes: Today's Most Popular Study Guides. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Apr. 2013. <http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/frankenstein/facts.html>.