Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Althea Gibson Izzy
Transcript of Althea Gibson Izzy
By: Isabelle Talley
Some barriers Althea faced was RACISM, Loneliness, and poorness.
Althea Gibson was born in Silver South Carolina on August 25,1927. She was the first African-American to win tennis championships. She died in East Orange New Jersey on September 28, 2003.
She was known for braking the color barrier for colored people to play tennis.