Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JAPAN
THE ISLAND OF ISLANDS
Japan has suffered tsunamis, earthquakes and even an atomic bomb.The earthquake off the coast of Japan on March 11, 2011 was one of the biggest recorded, measuring 9 on the Richter scale.
It was the resulting tsunami, however, that caused the most destruction. It devastated the northeast of Japan, leaving many thousands dead or missing, and hundreds of thousands homeless or evacuated from the area.
JAPANS NATURAL PHENOMENA
Japan has over 128 million people in that small country its amazing! Compared to Australia its population is 12 times larger! (Australia's population is over 20 million)