Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 3: Leaving a Legacy
Transcript of Unit 3: Leaving a Legacy
What is a legacy?
Something (such as property or money) that is received from someone who has died.
Something that comes from someone in the past.
Something that someone is remembered for after they have passed away.
Unit 3 questions:
1. What legacies do heroes leave behind?
2. What kinds of legacies should be handed down?
3. What is a legacy?
You will research a person from history who has left behind a great legacy. After doing your research your will create a vine-like, 15 second video that presents your person and explains the legacy they left behind.
Who are these people?
How about these people?
Our entire culture is a legacy handed down to us from the people who lived before us. What kind of a legacy will you leave behind when you're gone?