Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All about Massachusetts in colonial time period.
Transcript of All about Massachusetts in colonial time period.
Colonial Time Period The year Massachusetts founded in
was between the years of 1620-1630 The Year Founded The founder of Massachusetts was a Puritans named John Winthrop. Founder Reason Founded Puritans and pilgrim's wanted religious freedom so they started a new life in the new world. Christian was the most popular, then Catholic, after that is Baptsit, finally is Episcopal Religion Masschusetts established a mint, producing a colonila currency, the "Massachusetts Pound," beginning in 1652. Economy The government was consisted of royal, proprietary, democratic, and self-governing. Government Founded in 1620-1630
Founded by John Winthrop
They wanted religious freedom
They made a mint
They had multiple governments