Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Silhouette
1.Think of a dream you have never forgotten.
2.Think how you would illustrate one scene of that dream that gets across the feeling and story of your dream.
3.Start sketching out ideas. Remember, these are going to be over dramatic, you won’t be able to show facial expression or words to show the details so emphasized silhouettes are important.
4.Once you have a good sketch color in your sketch with a dark pencils to see how it would look a solid color, and how the positive and negative space effect the composition.
5.Then you will draw out your scene on black construction paper, and CAREFULLY cut out you scene using scissors and an x-acto knife.
6.Arrange your scene on white paper and glue them into place. Karl Johnson Tim Arnold