Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Forklift intro
(fulcrum) Think of a counter balanced forklift truck as being like a see-saw. If you put too much weight on one end it will tip over! Data plates (or load plates) Trying to lift more than the data plate allows will damage the forklift or the load. It can cause the forklift to become unstable and it may even tip over. Your forklift truck and any attachments you use with it will have a data or load plate. This plate shows you how much weight the forklift or attachments can lift If the data plate on the forklift you are about to use is missing or unreadable DO NOT use the forklift. Contact Us Your Licence pty ltd
15 Barrie Road
Tullamarine, Victoria 3043
Phone: 1800 622 010
Website: http://www.yourlicence.com.au Everything behind the point of balance (fulcrum) is working as a counterweight.