Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of first fleet
boarding the ship
she originally was on the prince of Wales and moved to the Lady Penhryn was pregnant at the time and gave birth to a daughter before boarding the ship.
on the ship she met Gorge Johnston a leitentant and became his de facto wife.
arriving in Australia
once they arrived in Australia. this gave her respectability.
she latter married Gorge Johnston and became wealthy land owners.
her life is better off
so her life is probably better off as a result of being transported to Australia.
Esther Abrahams was a milner(hat maker)in London when she was accused of stealing 50 shilings of lace and sentenced to seven years transportation.