Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to 5-2!
Transcript of Welcome to 5-2!
Bring/send snack every day
Preferably healthy - no candy!
Water only for drinks
Birthdays - pre-packaged snack, send ingredients list
Nut-free for whole-class
NO Dunkin' Donuts/Munchkins
Follow the voice chart.
Point system for most assignments
Rubric often given, either written or oral
E Below 60%
Report Cards: 4 times/year
Interims: as needed
October (all students)
March (as needed)
Monday - Phys. Ed.
Tuesday - Phys. Ed. & Computers
Wednesday - Library
Thursday - Music
Friday - Art
Everyday Math 4
Math Notebook - credentials
Writing Workshop: Being a Writer
Conquest & Exploration
Varied resources/research skills
Magnets & Motors
Mixtures & Solutions
LP Anti-Bullying Coordinator -
Ms. Denise Wright
Unit of Study
Ms. Maria Russo
Mrs. Christina Piciocco
Click on "Teacher Webpages" --> "Fifth Grade"