Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to 5-2!
Transcript of Welcome to 5-2!
Bring/send snack every day
Preferably healthy - no candy!
Water only for drinks
Birthdays - pre-packaged snack, send ingredients list
Nut-free for whole-class
NO Dunkin' Donuts/Munchkins
Follow the voice chart.
Point system for most assignments
Rubric often given, either written or oral
E Below 60%
Report Cards: 4 times/year
Interims: as needed
October (all students)
March (as needed)
Monday - Phys. Ed.
Tuesday - Phys. Ed. & Computers
Wednesday - Library & World Language
Thursday - Music
Friday - Art
Everyday Math 4
Math Notebook - credentials
Writing Workshop: Being a Writer
Conquest & Exploration
Varied resources/research skills
Mixtures & Solutions
LP Anti-Bullying Coordinator -
Ms. Denise Wright
Unit of Study
Mrs. Shannon Castillo
Mrs. Christina Piciocco
Click on "Teacher Webpages" --> "Fifth Grade"