Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Media effects
Cool To be the real cool to any Hollywood person, you gotta be skinny, good at sports, have perfect skin, be rich and/or fashionable. Girls In most commercials, the only people who do sports, or something that involves endurance, are men, and boys. When i go out to recess or watch the olympics, I see lot's of girls playing and playing hard. Any real person in the real world knows that this is not the case. you can be cool as long as you got the energy. The real Celebrities Boys The real way boys are, they don't always like sports, they can be sensitive and are always looking for ways out of school work Media shows celebrities as super-cool and perfect and can actually sing. Really, some singers sound like banshies and actors are as bad as my dog! then they put in a tun of auto tune.