Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cinco De Mayo
Transcript of Cinco De Mayo
2. Tons of people celebrate Cinco de Mayo not just the Mexican Heritage
3. People enjoy dances performed by kids and adults
4. Kids help make Tortillas for fun I took a trip to Mexico, When I got to Mexico I was surprised by the fiesta going on, so I asked a Mexican dancer and she said it was Cinco de Mayo. She told me I should celebrate the fun filled holiday with her so I did. Today I am here to tell you about my fun filled experience in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo. My information is what I experienced and what people told me. As you can see, I had a great time in Mexico during Cinco de Mayo. You may want to know what is so important about Cinco de Mayo? It is not just celebrated in Mexico, but is also celebrated all over the United States too! I hope that next year you take part in a Cinco de Mayo celebration. Cited Sources This is a Tamales This is one of many parades on Cinco de Mayo This is the Mexican flag These are both Enchiladas This is Mole Poblano These men are wearing Charro's This is a women's ruffle dress These are Serapes This is a paper flower CINCO DE MAYO By: Sydney Kolker Mayo? Cinco de Mayo By: Kate Torpie
Www. schools.bcsd.com/ fremont/h5mayo.htm This women is wearing a ruffle dress