Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3rd Grade Geometry Review
Transcript of 3rd Grade Geometry Review
Parallel lines are opposite of each other and _____________ cross! Finish the sentence:
Perpendicular lines do __________ and form ___________ angles. Finish the sentence:
A line is a straight figure that has __________ on the end to show it goes on ______________. Choose the correct answer:
A line segment is part of a line with __________________ on the ends to show it does not go on forever.
Choose the correct answer:
Perimeter is the total distance around a shape. To find perimeter, you have to measure all of the sides and _______ them together.
B. subtract Finish the sentence:
A parallelogram is a quadrilateral with opposite sides that are _________________. Choose the correct answer:
A rectangle is a parallelogram with four _________
__________ and adjacent sides that are perpendicular.
B. square corners Square Finish the sentence:
A square is a rectangle with four __________ sides.