Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Relationship Between School and Society
Transcript of Relationship Between School and Society
concerned with promoting and protecting individual rights and freedoms By Lindsay Freeberg The Relationship Between
School and Society Socialization- process by which people are conditioned to the customs or norms of a particular culture. Religious society
Social society Each of these societies has its own culture or subculture. Schools often reflect the society they serve. These pictures show what conditions people to the customs or norms of a particular culture. Totalitarian Societies governance is imposed from above
individual creativity and freedom take a back seat to the perceived needs of the state