Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Madison Wiles
Lakeside 2050: The Student
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District.
A problem the students have now at the Lakeside Middle School is that our backpacks are to heavy and that could affect our backs in the future. This could be even more of a problem at lakeside in 2050 because they might have more work.
A solution for our backpacks to be lighter at Lakeside in 2050 could be for all the students to have some type of 3d tablet that would have all our books and homework on it that way instead of having heavy books in our bag we could have a light ipad that weighs like 2 pounds.
Q;What do you think students in 2050 will be wearing?
A: I think they will be wearing technology like something that tells you how much youve walked everyday or something like that.
Q:What do u think the students in 2050 will be driving?riding in?
A :I think their cars could either fly or drive themselves.
Q:what will be the on the students desk?
A: I think the student wont even need a pencil and that she/he will only have an ipad tablet type thing that will have all the work for the day on it.