Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anne Lemanski
Born in Michigan
Currently lives in North Carolina
"Got Bovine Growth Hormone?
What is printed on the skin of the animal?
What do you think this work is about?
Who do you think this work is directed toward?
What do you see here?
What do you think is printed on the skin?
What do you think is an alternative title for this piece?
Based on what you know about Anne Lemanski's work, why do you think the work is called "Blue Shark" when the piece is clearly red?
What is the difference between these two images?
a SYMBOL is something that represents something else.
What is a plane?
A flat level or surface
Why would we want to use symbols?
What is a maquette?
A small model or three dimensional study that is used as a prototype
Krug, D. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://greenmuseum.org/c/aen/Issues/goldsworthy.php
Lemanski, A. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://annelemanski.com/home.html
Lemanski, A. (0). Retrieved from
How are we going to use planar shapes?