Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Brand Me
Transcript of The Brand Me
Think social media
won't hurt your
Who are you?
How do others
What is personal branding?
What is a brand?
4 Step Branding Process
Passions & Personality
Unique Selling Points
Think out of the box!
Your BOD or role model
What does Google say about you?
"Your brand is what people say about you when you're not in the room" - Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
"All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You."
- Tom Peters in Fast Company
How do you become a marketer for your brand?
123 Redbird Ln
Beaumont, TX, 77705
To view my complete profile and resume, please vist me on LinkedIn
Fluent in Spanish, French, and German
Customer Service Social Media Marketing Training
Problem Solving Teamwork Training Volunteer
Lamar University - Beaumont,TX
B.B.A. in Marketing
Summer 2012 - Social Media Intern, NY Times
2010-2011- President, American Marketing
Association- Lamar Chapter
2009-2010- Volunteer, Some Other Place
2009-2012- Server, Cheddar's Restaurant
Organized, deadline-oriented professional with social media experience, training, and customer service skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English,Spanish, German, and Italian. Spent the past two years volunteering with a local nonprofit to enrich the lives of those within the community.
1.Courses- relevant to career
4.Volunteer Experience & Causes
5.Creative Portfolio Display
1. Professional photo of you alone
2. Headline with area of study and/or career ambitions
3. Keyword rich summary that includes type of positions student is seeking
4. Inclusion of volunteer activities, internships, and extra curriculars
5. Recommendations from professors, advisors, & internships
5 Tips for student LinkedIn profiles
Build a professional online presence
Pictures & Status
Remove anything inflammatory
a characteristic or
Want to find out more?
LU Career Services
Follow us: LamarUnivCTC
Like us: facebook.com/lamarunivctc
One last thing...