Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Econ Ch 6
Transcript of Econ Ch 6
Section 3 - Special Savings plans and goals
Saving & Investing
Fill out the hand
outs (on the computer) in groups.
Section 1 - Why Save?
Setting aside income to be used later
What does this
The whole economy benifits
This depends on
Passbook Savings Account
Statement Savings Account
High Interest Rate,
immediate access through checks.
only a set number of checks per month
Savings plan that require you to
leave the money in the bank for
certain periods of time
Maturity - Length of time before money can be withdrawn
Certificate of Deposit - States maturity, amount and interest of deposit
What is insurance?
Spreading investments over
types of accounts to lower risk
Finish all Matching and Multiple choice on worksheet and hand in.
Also short Answer to be emailed to
Next week we will be uploading lesson 1 & 2 to moodle!
Where to invest?
Do you think everyone agrees how the economy should be run?