Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 1: Investigating the Past
Transcript of Chapter 1: Investigating the Past
in the past
1. Our present
3. To learn about
and study society.
Historians ask questions about:
2. To understand traditions
Who studies the past? Let's talk about their job.
Ask what happened
to people from the past
and helps us to...
must choose the most trustworthy evidence
it is not always
easy to answer
What do archeologist find?
How did early man use these?
Geographers ask ?'s
*Where did people live?
*How did they use their
environment to live?
Geographers map the past by looking at landforms, water,climate plants, and animals.
The Five Themes of Geography
The Historical Storytellers
People who study history are like detectives investigating a crime scene.
They record the past.
The End Of The Line
Stop and Jot Activity
If there was a nuclear war, I would put these 5 things in my time capsule & why?