Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Helping Helpdesk
Problem #1 Users call and wait...
...and wait With ONE person
handling all the calls,
users can wait several hours
for a simple password
unlock or reset at that point, they are no longer patient... solution #1 a newly designed
help desk procedure one person answers
the phone and
creates a ticket that person fixes
the easy problems
within minutes for all other problems,
he/she assigns the ticket
to the next ITS in the queue that ITS then works
on the problem until
it is fixed with the workload
dispersed among the
whole unit no one waits longer than 5 minutes for a password reset/unlock
employees can actually perform the work they're paid to do
the IT unit's level of stress decreases dramatically result #1 Happy Employees