Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Facilitation
Insight into different ways to run meetings
Learn about consensus
Become a more effective and confident facilitator
Ways to involve everyone in meetings
Creative solutions to issues
1) Turn to the person next to you
and tell them about your day for
30 seconds. The listener is not
allowed to talk.
2) After 30 seconds the facilitator
will stop you and the listener
will have to repeat everything
the speaker said.
3) Switch positions and repeat.
1) Someone stand in the middle, everyone stand in a circle.
2) Hold on to a piece of string.
3) Say something that makes it difficult to participate in meetings.
4) Throw the string to someone else.
5) Say something that makes it easier to participate in meetings.
6) Drop your piece of string.
Practice meeting: Agree on a campaign to ensure Wednesday afternoons are free from lectures.
Making your meetings