Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Connecting with friends
Transcript of Connecting with friends
Used for listening to music and playing games
Meeting new people online Gaia Online ,Second Life, and IMVU Create a avatar of yourself or of whatever you want to look like!
Meet new people online and have lots of fun playing games
Have fun using ur imagination ar express your self Deviantart and Photobucket Express your passion for art or photography
Look up funny pictures of random things
post pictures of your favorite things, drawings, or photos By: Jimmy Wade !Dangers of the web! SEATTLE — A 16-year-old boy has been charged with second-degree murder in the New Year's Eve shooting of his girlfriend. King County prosecutors say Matthew Dubois was jealous and angry over a message posted on Mikarah Sanders' MySpace page by another boy. But He Gets Arrested Right? According to a report by the Seattle Times, McCullough is the judge who, despite protests from the King County prosecutor's office, approved Matthew Dubois' request to spend the remainder of his sentence in home detention.