Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Induction IV
September 17, 2013
1. Increase Teacher facility with Tablet Technology
2. Expose teachers to a variety of tech tools
3. Distinguish between tech production and consumption
Teachers will design and implement a project that promotes technology production by students and aligns with content standards.
Consumption - the learner views and learns from a technology, or uses the technology to demonstrate learning, but does not create their own content using the technology.
Production - The student uses a technology to demostrate content knowledge and in the process exhibits mastery with the software, medium, etc.
Clear instructions for the use of technology
A well defined rubric for curricular and technical project elements
HA 104 Participants promote student engagement with technology
HA 104 participants provide a clear path to success in technology projects
HA 104 participants connect technology use to curricular goals.
No Cards? :)