Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Induction IV
September 17, 2013
1. Increase Teacher facility with Tablet Technology
2. Expose teachers to a variety of tech tools
3. Distinguish between tech production and consumption
Teachers will design and implement a project that promotes technology production by students and aligns with content standards.
Consumption - the learner views and learns from a technology, or uses the technology to demonstrate learning, but does not create their own content using the technology.
Production - The student uses a technology to demostrate content knowledge and in the process exhibits mastery with the software, medium, etc.
Clear instructions for the use of technology
A well defined rubric for curricular and technical project elements
HA 104 Participants promote student engagement with technology
HA 104 participants provide a clear path to success in technology projects
HA 104 participants connect technology use to curricular goals.
No Cards? :)