Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Spodylolithesis/Spondylolysis
A bone graft is then placed into the area between the vertebrae where the disc has been taken out.
It is usually is screwed in and held by a plate until the fusion occurs later. Mechanisms Back Arching Hyper extension Repetitive Stress Over Time Signs&Symptoms strengthening the muscles
stretching for maximum flexibility
strengthening aerobic exercise. Rehabilitation Fusion has a higher rate of healing and a lower rate of re-operation. Prevention Early treatment
Choosing sports that won't harm the back
Good Postural alignment Instability
Lower Back Pain Rehabilitation