Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BST Orientation Program
Transcript of BST Orientation Program
Aksharanand Swami (Rajabhai)
Bal Sevak Training
BST - What is it?
Held Across North America
Goal: Become Adarsh and Stay Adarsh (Adarsh: Now & Forever)
What it's NOT: Program is not so that you become a bal karyakar when you leave bal mandal.
It IS so you become a well-rounded balak once you leave.
Chosen Ones: Not because ______ but because ______
Discover and look within - It's TIME
What do have to do?
An Adarsh balak is what I want to be.
An adarsh student, shishya and sevak to please Swamishri.
He Maharaj, He Swami.
I pray you stand by me
As I begin my quest
To be the BeST!
I want to be Adarsh now
I want to stay Adarsh forever
I will be Adarsh now and forever