Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BST Orientation Program
Transcript of BST Orientation Program
Aksharanand Swami (Rajabhai)
Bal Sevak Training
BST - What is it?
Held Across North America
Goal: Become Adarsh and Stay Adarsh (Adarsh: Now & Forever)
What it's NOT: Program is not so that you become a bal karyakar when you leave bal mandal.
It IS so you become a well-rounded balak once you leave.
Chosen Ones: Not because ______ but because ______
Discover and look within - It's TIME
What do have to do?
An Adarsh balak is what I want to be.
An adarsh student, shishya and sevak to please Swamishri.
He Maharaj, He Swami.
I pray you stand by me
As I begin my quest
To be the BeST!
I want to be Adarsh now
I want to stay Adarsh forever
I will be Adarsh now and forever