Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Don
How did this tribe cooperate in village and family life?
The Miami spoke Algonquian. The women grew corn, melon, squash, beans pumpkins. The men were warriors and grew tobacco. They also hunted and fished. The women turned deer, bear, and buffalo that the men hunted into food and clothing
What conflicts (wars)
was this tribe involved in? Who were the famous leaders in this tribe?
The Miami didn't have any conflicts in the article they were known for being polite. A famous leader of the Miami was Little Turtle.
What religious beliefs and or customs did this tribe have?
The Miami believed that things in nature had spirits. Each season the villages had festivals to thank the spirits for good harvests and good hunting.
What did this tribe trade?
Who did this tribe trade
Traded a special type of white corn with other Indian nations.