Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE NERVOUS SYSTEN
Transcript of THE NERVOUS SYSTEN
main parts: The Brain sends orders through the nuetrons which travel through the spinal cord. works with other system The nervous system tells the other systems what to do. Diseases: Huntingtons disease causes you to fidget alot.
Alzheimer's disease causes memory loss
Wilson's disease causes your body not to get rid of excess copper Cures: Theres no cure for alzhiemers or huntingtons disease.
There is a medicine you can get to cure wilsons disease Healthy: Eat alot of potassium Facts: more nerve cells in the human brain then milky way.
average adult brain weighs 1300 grams
1,350,000 nuerons in the spinal cord
neurons look like goldfish
100 billion nuerons in the brain