Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Detection of Coolant Leakage using OA-ICOS
Transcript of Detection of Coolant Leakage using OA-ICOS
경수로 (Pressurized Water Reactor : PWR ) 흡수신호
(Absorption Signal) Signal to Noise Ratio
(SNR) Signal Enhancement
Noise Reduction Optical cavity Enlarged
absorption path length WMS / FMS Nuclear
Reactor 냉각펌프 원자로 가압기 증기발생기 이림, 박현민, 김택수, 고광훈, 정도영 Summary Detecting HDO concentration is a useful method for a coolant leak sensor.
The optical path length was enhanced
more than 1000 times of the cavity (cell) length in OA-ICOS cell.
OA-ICOS technique is sufficiently sensitive and robust for a coolant leak sensor.
Simultaneous detection of leak amount and leak location was demonstrated.
OA-ICOS is a useful technique for a potably compact and real-time leak detection sensor SNR ~ 200 Linear !!! HDO in Natral water
~ 320 ppm SNR ~ 200 320 / 200 = 1.6 ppm