Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MKW2431
Q2: Discuss how the selling process for a service, such as payroll outsourcing, differs from that of a product, such as photocopying equipment.
Q1: Describe the core service concept and benefits that Paychex provides to an SMB customer with its payroll outsourcing service.
Background of Paychex. Inc
Founded in 1971 by B. Thomas Golisano
$3000 and a good idea
Just one employee --> over 12,000 employees
Serving more than half a million small to medium-sized businesses nationwide.
100 office locations across the nation
$2.3 billion in revenue in fiscal 2013
Offers an ever-growing variety of payroll and human resource products and services
Inseparable-produced and consumed simultaneously
Perishable-Use it or Lose it
dimensions of service quality
Provide customized experiences for specific customer segments. (eg: Payroll and taxes services, HR services, Retirement and Insurance services)
The service concept benefits SMB customer by:
1. flexible and accurate payroll services
2. easy to manage and cost effective payroll service
3. avoid penalties
4. free up time
5. avoid technology headaches
6. leverage outside payroll expertise
The background of Paychex
The core service concept and benefits of Paychex
The different sell process of service and product
Name: Kaize Xu 22235930
Kah Weng Ho 24115584
Duc Loi Nguyen 22263373
Buying Decision Process
Evaluation of Alternatives
The Trial Choose