Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Design cycle
What does that mean?
The Design Cycle is a model and it is intended to be the central tool to help create and evaluate solutions in response to challenges it is the standard methodology used in industry.
So what does it look like?
This basic flow chart demonstrates how it works. By using these processes they feed into each other to allow the design process to develop in an orgainsed way.
Initial designs/refinement of ideas
Plan - test pieces of different processes to find a successful outcome
Evaluate the work
Lesson learnt from