Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Halloween by Mahika
Transcript of Halloween by Mahika
Halloween started around 2,000 years ago during the time while the Celts were around.
Where did Halloween start?
The places in which Halloween started its life in are what we now now as Ireland,United Kingdom and Northern France.
What is the purpose of Halloween?
Halloween symbols aren't random.
A full moon on Halloween is extremely rare.
Trick-or-treating has been around for a long time.
Halloween is the second-most commercial American holiday of the year.
What is Halloween?
It takes place on the night of 31 October, the eve of All Saints' Day, often celebrated by children dressing up in frightening masks and costumes. Halloween is thought to be associated with the Celtic festival 'Samhain', when ghosts and spirits were believed to be abroad.
Halloween is the evening before the Christian holy days of All Hallows' Day (also known as All Saints' or Hallowmas) on 1 November and All Souls' Day on 2 November, thus giving the holiday on 31 October the full name of All Hallows' Eve (meaning the evening before All Hallows' Day).