Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Region 4A: Culture
Transcript of Region 4A: Culture
Characteristics of People in CALABARZON
Region 4A: Culture
By Group 3
- They place their dead relatives in a hollow tree.
- They prefer their food natural and healthy
- Cavitenos specializes in seafood
- They all like eating on banana leaves.
- They put a veil on the bride that connects to the groom
- The groom gives unity coins or
to the bride
- Infants (family member or not) that attended in the funeral are passed over before his/her burial.
- They have a engagement-like practice called "
• Parada ng Lechon, Balayan
• Walistik Festival, Lipa City
Higantes Festival, Angono
Regada Festival, Cavite
Kalayaan Festival, Cavite
Tahong Festival, Bacoor
Hamaka Festival, Taytay
- In Rizal, they have a dance called
- God fearing
- Hospitable and generous
- They speak in Chavacano
- Brave and fearless
- Family centered
- They like using coconuts to their dishes
Mabuanog Festival, Mauban
Pahiyas Festival, Lucban
They often socialize by talking to their peers early in their childhood.
- It is the biggest ethnic groups in the Philippines
- They speak a dialect called
- They have a conversational trademark call the
- They are described to be short dark-skinned, kinky-haired, thick-lipped, and small-nosed
- It is a branch of the ethnic group
- They are married at least at the age of 14 as long as it has the approval of the parents
- Their traditional houses are only built in bamboo, wood, talahib (cogon), coconut leaves, and abaca bark
• Semana Santa – They still practice the traditional “pabasa”, visita iglesia, and “penitencia”
- Helpful and understaning
Batangeños don’t really have a predominant deviant behavior except maybe putting coffee in their meals, only because their ancestors used to do it then later become a norm.
Predominant deviant behaviors of the locals of Rizal are not far from the predominant deviant behaviors of the locals of other municipalities
Born Again Christians
Iglesia Ni Cristo
Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints
Other Evangelical Christians