Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Objective Statements
We will be using the ABCD approach to writing Learning Objectives. Each letter stands for one of the four required elements in a well-written objective.
Audience - Who will be doing the behaviour?
Behaviour - What should the learner be able to do?
Condition - Under what conditions do you want the learner to be able to do it?
Degree - How well must it be done?
An easy way to remember these components is to use the acronym: ABCD
By: Linda Berridge