Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Evolution of the Sneaker Presentation
Transcript of Evolution of the Sneaker Presentation
Nike Kyrie 1
Nike Roshe Run
adidas Yeezy Boost 350
Feifer, Jason. "Shoes Made For The
Man." Fast Company Dec. 2014: 52-54. MasterFILE Premier. Web. 16 Nov. 2015.
"History." Adidas Group. Adidas, 2015.
Web. 16 Nov. 2015.
"Nike." American History. ABC-CLIO,
2015. Web. 16 Nov. 2015.
Sesno, C. W. "The Evolution Of
Sneakers, Depicted In One Captivating Poster." Chris Stone.
Sports Illustrated. Time, Inc. July 2013. Web. 16 Nov. 2015.
“Running changed forever" ("History").
adidas released Energy Boost technology
new cushioning material created by the German chemical company, BASF
Nike works with athletes to make innovations
"might find its way into products endorsed by other athletes” (Feifer)
athletes influence technology and trends
"Nike Attitude" ("Nike")
image and innovation
meeting the customer's want
certain innovations, styles, and celebrities associated with a brand
desire for certain image
desire to stay relevant
What do your shoes say about you?