Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Luna the Baby Otter
Transcript of Luna the Baby Otter
Some facts I learned were that most otters were killed during the Fur Trade. I also learned that Sea otters help keep Crab population in check
The authors purpose of the article Beating the Odds is to explain how Sea Otters are in danger. It tells a story about a baby Sea Otter named Luna.
The main idea is to tell every one how most of the sea otters are in danger. The author explains how Luna is found and taken into critical care.
more more facts
Crabs normally eat algae eating slugs and isopods. Baby otters drink milk until they are able to chew.
Luna is found as a lonley baby Otter and is taken in and raised by the care takers.
With out sea slugs the algae would over grow. With excessive algae using up oxygen eelgrass growth is stunted