Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
¡Bienvenidos a Costa Rica!
Transcript of ¡Bienvenidos a Costa Rica!
What have you heard about Costa Rica?
-beautiful rain forests
-a great place to vacation?
It's all true! and there is so much more!
On our trip to Costa Rica this semester in Spanish 1, let's learn all that we can about the Spanish language and the amazing culture of Costa Rica!
Let's look at some phrases that are popular in Costa Rica....
Tico o Tica
Try to find ways to use your new phrases or to look for Tico cultural topics in the news. Costa Rica is known as one of the happiest places on earth. Let's explore this awesome country and learn all that it has to offer!