Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Year In Future Business Leaders of America
Transcript of My Year In Future Business Leaders of America
Future Business Leaders of America Leadership Career Exploration Conferences Trainings 2010-2011
Vice President of Western Region Events I don't have a letterman's sweater or a sports jersey. I have a closet full of business dress and FBLA shirts and I'm not afraid to say that I am very proud of that. FBLA's Mission
To bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. 2011 FBLA Western
Regional Conference February 12th, 2011
Centennial High School
More than 800 attendees
March of Dimes Fudraising
Aid to Adoption of Special Kids Project
Fun! 2010-2011 FBLA AZ
State Officer Team A Little About Nura Junior at CeHS
FBLA member for 3 years
Chapter officer for 2 years
LOVES FBLA! FBLA = Leadership + Fun + Networking + Memories <3 Local Level State Level National Level Aaron Wodka -Nogales HS
Natasha Lunt -Pima HS
Pedro Patino - Metro Tech HS
Nura Smadi - Centennial HS Trevor Young - Safford HS
Katie Calloway - Safford HS
Perla Carrillo - Metro Tech HS
Shelby Anger - Pima HS Executive Council :) State Officer Duties - Set policies and procedures for FBLA state organization
-Organize leaderhip conferences
-Connect and network with members
- Create and complete the Program of Work I have:
- Attended 17 conferences
- Placed 18 times in competitions
- Been elected as 1 of 8 FBLA state officers Success! Judges Booths Chapter Packets Judge Packets Rooms Food Programs March of Dimes Carnival Entertainment Trophies Schedules Volunteers My Product! - Used Clarizen : a project management software
- Created a Regional Conference Planning Guide
-Can be used by future VPs and Advisers
-Project Timeline: September-March 2011
-Users can mark the progress of tasks
-Included sample letters and spreadsheets
-Contains e-mail feature for all users Public Speaking Fall Leadership Conference Pursue The Passion COnference 2011 National Conference
Orlando, Florida 2011 State Leadership Conference
Tucson, Arizona Officer Leadership Camp
Prescott, AZ Local Chapter Officers
becoming better leaders!