Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 08/24/2016
August 24th, 2016
Class Activity 5
Fire Alarm Practice
1) What is a hydrogen bond?
2) Draw and label ten water molecules and show how they form hydrogen bonds.
3) Name one other biological molecule that involves hydrogen bonding.
Properties of Water
1) List 8 special properties of water that are particularly relevant to biology.
2) For each of the 8 properties you listed in (1), explain why the property is important in biology.