Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Seamus Downey
Wearing tops is part of women's tradition
Boys couldn’t go to school until they were ten and girls stayed home and get water for their families and help their moms out
2.5 to 3 million people in the Dinka tribe
Republic of Sudan
The Dinka tribe scar is ten or more straight lines going across the forehead, depending how big their forehead is.
Some food in the Dinka Tribe include Cow milk, fish, meat, beans, tomatoes, and rice.
Flag colors :meaning
The colors and design based on the Arab Revolt flag of World War I, but the meanings of the colors are expressed as follows: red signifies the struggle for freedom, white is the color of peace, light, and love, black represents the people of Sudan, green is the color of Islam, agriculture, and prosperity