Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Analytics
"Your customers go everywhere; shouldn't your analytics? Google Analytics shows you the full customer picture across ads and videos, websites and social tools, tablets and smartphones. That makes it easier to serve your current customers and win new ones." - Google
Acquired Urchin Software Corp in March 2005
Released Google Analytics in the November and was met with extremely high demand
Beyond Web Analytics
How to get Started
Easy to Create - Widgets, charts and layouts to get started
Saves Time - Log in and change the timeframe
Easy to Share - Dashboards can be shared, PDF reports
There is Help tool for furthur queries
Cross Platform : AdWords & Double Click
Traffic to the Website
Achieve Target Outcomes
• To gain a better understanding and optimize social media marketing efforts
• Used campaign
to monitor Twitter campaign performance
Employed advanced segments
to measure user behavior and conversion data
• Insights into effectiveness of social media campaigns
• Improved understanding of social media referred visitors
Know your audience
Trace the customer path
See what they are up to
Make necessary changes
e-commerce tracking tags
Implemented custom reporting
to facilitate knowledge sharing
• At-a-glance reporting enables quicker, more accurate decisions
Allows you to..
Organisations benefit from data collected.
Consumers can feel spied on.
GoogleAnalytics could design tools which allow consumers the final say on how and if their data is shared.
Complex setup and understanding process.
Less complicated could be a driver for new customers.
Would also help retain high level of market share.
Companies will be willing to increase their spending on analytics.
Demand for more answers about their consumers.
Could potentially lead to an increase in GoogleAnalytics Premium accounts.
How do visitors find my website?
Am I creating effective content?
How does this impact my bottom line?
• Gain deeper understanding into audience product preferences
• Make informed decisions about serving demand in local markets