Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of RUSSIA
Population: 142.5 Million
Life Expectantcy: 59 Years (Men) 73 Years (Woman)
Currency: Russian Ruble
Did You Know?
The Trans-Siberian railway is the longest in the world and takes over 6 days non-stop.
Passport and Visas
To enter Russia you will need a visa
More on the Trans-Siberian Railway
The Trans-Siberian Railway crosses 8 time zones, goes through 87 cities and towns, and crosses 16 rivers including the Volga.
From start to finish the Trans-Siberian railway passes through eight different time zones, however in Russia all timetables, station clocks and train clocks remain in Moscow time, while in Mongolia and China they revert to local time
Russia has 10 million more woman than men
Russia is the largest country in the world by area
Moscow's Metro system is considered the fasted in the world, trains are scheduled for every 90 seconds
Attractions of Russia..
If you are on a cruise you can do a cruise ship excursion and need a visa as long as your in Russia for less than 72 hours.