Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Completing the Square
Transcript of Completing the Square
follow four simple steps. We know that the standard form of a quadratic is:
ax^2 + bx + c
In this equation "a" changes the width of the parabola and is known as the co-efficient. Completing the square only works if the coeffiecient is one. Now, back to our three simple steps to Completing the Square. STEP ONE STEP TWO STEP THREE STEP FOUR Move "c" to the opposite side. This is done by either adding or subtracting to BOTH sides. Step two involves "b". In order to complete the square you must divide "b" by two. The resulting number must then be squared. Step three is to take the number we got from step two and add it to both sides. Be sure to add the number to BOTH sides. The final step is to factor the completed square. When you have done this, you have sucessfuly finished. For more information please visit the following videos.