Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5D's of Self-Defense
Transcript of 5D's of Self-Defense
is the preparation step
it is the foundation
is the prevention step.
It involves repelling aggressors
and building readiness
for an assault.
is the violent and physical step. It
creates the Opportunity to Escape
by surprising, shocking,
or injuring an
is the immediate goal. It is the
result of escaping or causing
the attacker to discontinue
The final step of self-defense.
It is designed to reduce the
SELF-DEFENSE is not about "Fighting."
Self-Defense is about "Problem Solving."
"How do I minimize the negative consequences
of unwanted aggression and create peace of mind?"
Employ the 5D's of Self-Defense as a
proactive strategy to achieve this goal.
The 5D's of Self-Defense is a proactive strategy
designed to minimize the negative consequences
of aggression and create peace of mind.
Arlington, MA 02474