Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning Trajectory Project
Transcript of Learning Trajectory Project
Jill M. Davis
High Cognitive Demand Task 1:
Five Frame Comparisons
Comparison game similar to "War" or "Top It"
High Cognitive Demand Task 2:
Dot Card Memory Match
Memory game to find cards with an equal number of dots
Self- Created Recording Sheets
Developmental Progression Checklist
Used to document children's mathematical thinking
Learning Trajectory for
"Comparing, Ordering, and Estimating"
focus on ages 3-5
Analysis of Student Work
Seth, male (age 46 months)
Taylor, female (age 51 months)