Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Volleyball Figurative Language
Transcript of Volleyball Figurative Language
By: Taylor McClure
"Serve it, set it, spike it".
It is alliteration because it has a repition of the s sound.
"My team mates are my sisters".
It means I'm close to them and care for them.
"Volleyball is like heaven".
I'm comparing volleyball to heaven.
"The volleyball flew through the air".
This is personification because it can't really fly.
"Smack the ball hit the ground hard".
It is onomatopoeia because the ball hit the
ground hard and I used smack which imitates a
"I served the ball so hard their gonna die".
It is a hyperbole because they literally are not going to die.
"Our team blew them out".
It is an idiom because we didn't literally didn't blow them out we just beat them by lots of points.